sally ann jackson
Our Peace - Poem by sally ann jackson
You came to see us as an angel & blessed us one by one,
Bought calmness that was needed, left love now that your gone.
Cried tears of a sorrow, laughed to as past's we shared,
But overall a happiness, no pain in which we feared.
Now released of all the heartache, set free to start a fresh
A sign you made so clear to us, now that your at rest.
Comments about Our Peace by sally ann jackson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl