Peace - Poem by Deborah Danso
Peace is a blanket to keep you secure.
Peace is to love to make you adore.
Peace will fill your heart to make you embrace.
Peace is to achieve to make one unite.
Peace is to cherish forever more.
Peace you want to glance at peace to establish peace.
Peace will inspire you and give you love to consider.
Peace is to encourage solidarity and keep in your heart.
Peace and harmony, society want much more.
Peace will you let comfort come in? don't stay at the door.
Peace is healing to make one love ignite in moonlight.
Peace is the blanket to keep me lukewarm.
Peace can stay war can leave.
Comments about Peace by Deborah Danso
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl