Pigeon For The Sky - Poem by Prayag Saikia
The granite king is dead.
after the age-old silence.
From the prison-diary of a bard,
here we liberate
a flock of pigeons.
Peace will soothe the sky.
If there are clouds,
there will be rifts for rain
My earth (!)
for a garden of roses
we keep mum,
for a shower of heaven
we hide our tears.
the fear of the ogre.
We sing the song of the human bard
Comments about Pigeon For The Sky by Prayag Saikia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl