Planet Of Six - Poem by MARINA GIPPS
Six people were born:
three pink, two blue, and one yellow
like a jaundiced newborn's
There were more pink people,
rulers of this great nation,
controlling valentine's day
and cosmetics counters.
The pink had the ability to turn
blue people's offspring
somewhat purple, they could
transform the last of the surviving yellow
into agent orange.
Discouraging, especially since
the frail yellow boy sat in a corner
holding his flute between his legs.
Comments about Planet Of Six by MARINA GIPPS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda