Siu Lun Tsui
Play, Pay, Prey And Pray - Poem by Siu Lun Tsui
Young ideologists play with their yellow umbrella at the main road, with fantasy to play the role of Messiah.
Ordinary people are forced to pay the unaffordable price, to which they need to give up their livelihood.
Foreign speculators enjoy a big feast by preying on the Market, they prey through short selling the Hang Sang Index Future.
Local aristocrats couldn't do a damn thing apart from praying to the big boss at north, they pray for the green light to a definitive settlement of the incidents.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Play, Pay, Prey And Pray by Siu Lun Tsui
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda