Juan Ponce de León
Poetry 101 - One Hundred And One Requests - Poem by Juan Ponce de León
Having read and replied to
One hundred and one requests
That I have received from others to read their Poems.
What else is there left to say?
I enjoyed each and every Individual One!
Had You not informed me of their location
I may have missed the message or the intent that You were transferring
'Vade in pace'
© Juan Ponce de León
Comments about Poetry 101 - One Hundred And One Requests by Juan Ponce de León
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl