rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 28: Rescue Me/Us And Teach Us Your Ways - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Thank you, Lord
Your Word proves true
My heart will always praise You
For answering my call.
You have listened to my pleadings
Don't push me away or leave me alone
I have come as far, as everyone seeks you
Rescue me/us and teach me/us your ways.
I will love you forever.
I will sing your praises.
Guardian angels, pray for us.
St. Michael, pray for us.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 28: Rescue Me/Us And Teach Us Your Ways by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda