rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 30: You Are Here With Us, Lord - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Glory to GOD in the highest,
And peace to His people on earth!
The storm has gone
Brown clay of earth so soft now
You've washed the forest clean
The ocean frees the baby ripples
Tickling the feet.
Thank you, Lord,
You have shown your majesty
With peace and prosperity, bless our lands.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 30: You Are Here With Us, Lord by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda