rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 31: A Prayer Of Faith - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Lord, thank you for all the times we've been together.
Since that day when I lost my Dad and until now...
Everything that had been, led to knowing you better
And so I am your daughter -
And now that I'm half a century egg
My heart and mind has no age limit while we talk
And my body, too, grows old gracefully.
Thank you, help me to pray well.
Bless the people in my heart and those they love.
Bless everyone and all our wishes.
Lord, I trust in You, alone.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 31: A Prayer Of Faith by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda