rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 32: You Are My Hiding Place - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Thank you, dear GOD for the forgiveness of our sins
What a relief, we'd try to be better each day
And so I never forget You facing sorrow, joy, and life's challenges:
'You are my hiding place from every storm of life;
You even keep me from getting in trouble!
You surround me with songs of victory.
I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway of your life;
I will advise you and watch your progress.'
I seek thy ways.
Help us all to seek thy ways and be happy with your guidance.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 32: You Are My Hiding Place by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda