rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 36: Stick Out Your Rod Fast And Hard - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Everyday, You give us challenges
We just don't know what would really happen
Even if we have plans.
But then, help our plans prosper,
And in case, there's another doing
Then stick out your rod fast and hard -
Your will is for the good of all.
We just don't know
So we'd continue to work and dream,
And find out your surprises meant for us all.
Your will is our faith.
'Don't let these proud men trample me.
Don't let their wicked hands push me around.
Look! They have fallen.
They are thrown down and will not rise again.'
Clean our hearts, dear GOD
Then bless us with abundance on this earth.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 36: Stick Out Your Rod Fast And Hard by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda