rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 38: Don'T Leave Me, Lord - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Come nigh to me
And protect me
Protect us all from sickness
We long for good health, once more
'Don't leave and don't go away!
Come quickly! Help me, O my Savior! '
'Our bodies are frail
Wounds are festering
Our loins are inflamed
And we are crushed'
And as for me - my eyes are red and hurting
Scream; I can't read and write and blog a lot -
I pray for the blind
Touch their eyes
Pour your healing water down
An incense for our tired bodies - both young and old
Refresh us everyday with your kiss, too.
Jesus and Mama Mary, we put our trust in your care.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 38: Don'T Leave Me, Lord by rose flores rosevoc2
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda