rose flores rosevoc2
Prayer Prompt Psalm 40: Let Me Delight In Your Plans - Poem by rose flores rosevoc2
Thank you for the miracles - dear Father
They come as small and big gifts
Around us, are many good people
Next to us, is You
I delight in your blessings
I delight in the challenges
Everyday I get excited because
Though I'm poor and needy
You are my help. You are our help.
You will shower us light, joy and abundance.
St. Anthony, pray for us.
Comments about Prayer Prompt Psalm 40: Let Me Delight In Your Plans by rose flores rosevoc2
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda