I AM THAT MOUSE
Pretty Clowns. - Poem by I AM THAT MOUSE
color me pink and make me beautiful....
anything pretty will do, pretty like you.
sad girl, painted in blue and black and gray,
make me new.
take me back.
wisk me away.
anything to be pretty, pretty like you.
color me red and make me beautiful...
anything color you prefer, just make me as pretty as her.
sad girl, painted in white and green and brown.
end the night.
close the screen.
kill the clown.
anything to be pretty, pretty like her.
from one end of the spectrum and back...i still end up in the color black
Comments about Pretty Clowns. by I AM THAT MOUSE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda