Angel of Darkness
Promise - Poem by Angel of Darkness
Could you make this pain go away?
Could you fill my empty heart?
Could you heal all my wounds,
And promise we'll never be apart?
Promise me you'll never leave,
Promise you'll make everything all right
And promise when I start to fall,
You'll hold on to me tight.
Promise me you'll protect me and
wipe away my tears.
Promise me your love for all of the years,
Promise me you'll love me, no matter
what I do.
And I will promise to love you and only you
Comments about Promise by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda