Psalm 1 - Poem by Tracy WatsonBrown
The sky is dull- but the
white wings of gulls
flash against it.
So, I will look for signs of your presence
in a world that shouts absence,
for twinkling signs of kingdom coming to earth
as it is in heaven.
And I will sing a song of praise
hoping that where my voice leads
my heart will follow.
Comments about Psalm 1 by Tracy WatsonBrown
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl