R.I.P Ryan 3 - Poem by Beccy Mawson
My light through the darkness
My angel of night,
You're a wonderful sight.
Close friends we were
Till that horrid day came,
The water swooping
It killed then tamed.
How could I have be so mean
Not to have come with you,
You seemed so keen.
Keen to see the water
and paddle in your shoes,
Swept away by suprise
You were on the news
Should've come with you
Maybe you'd still be here,
I wouldn't have to write this
as you would be near.
In my heart you'll always stay,
My baby boy no matter what they they say.
Always remember you smiling face,
No matter if you lose the race.
Just for you babe! Take care of yourself!
Love you to the end of the world and back!
Comments about R.I.P Ryan 3 by Beccy Mawson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda