'Rapture' - Poem by Patricia Martin
Friend, Are You Prepared?
To meet the Lord in the Air?
When the Rapture Takes Place,
All the Believers Leave With-out a Trace!
Do You know if You are Ready to go?
Or will You Find, Your Left Behind!
Are You Saved? If not, Don't Delay!
Do it Today! Pray!
Start by asking Jesus into Your Heart!
Ask for Forgiveness of Your sins,
Believe God Raised Jesus from the dead,
Remember to eat Your Daily Bread!
So, You may Grow in the Spirit,
You don't need to Fear it!
When it Happens, Trumpet will be Sound,
All Believers will be Found!
Ready to meet Our Lord Face to Face!
Be Prepared! The Rapture will take Place!
Where are You gonna be? For Eternity?
Now Spread the Word! 'Follow Jesus'
Comments about 'Rapture' by Patricia Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda