:) Reading, Writing, Arithmetic And Morals - Poem by Bill Grace
The insight from the old school house
Was greater than its simple room
Before the time men walked on the moon
And assorted means and mechanisms
Continued to assert their powers of true Gods
Which would claim our greater centers.
The fact that morality was taught against a backdrop
Where sin was regarded as much more real
And a force of our nature worthy of contention.
Comments about :) Reading, Writing, Arithmetic And Morals by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl