Reflected In My Mirror - Poem by Champaben Mistry
I see my love for you,
I sit here and wonder what will be.
What lies I say to you.
Here for me and you.
I see a fool in me,
I see beauty in you.
I become the pain I see before me,
I sit and wander in lonely thought.
The calm you feel and experience,
Is no more than is in me,
You are a shining star.
In the universe,
In the dark cosmos,
I see the loneliness of you.
The sadness in me, departed.
As my sadness departed,
I saw you.
Your fears became not unlike my own.
And now I sit here.
In company of stars,
Not unlike a shining star.
My star, I found you.
(Bolton, UK. Wednesday,10 October 2007)
Comments about Reflected In My Mirror by Champaben Mistry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl