Right Now, This Moment - Poem by 0000Verity 0000Yafuso
Awoke this morning 4: 00 am
my covers where warm, pillow soft'n fluffy.
The dogs round the woodburning stove and
the cat at the foot of the bed.
Quiet through out the house
except the dimmed radio in the neighboring
Yesterdays news, yesterdays issues and
the hours ahead of me will not 'plague' me
Right now in this moment.
Comments about Right Now, This Moment by 0000Verity 0000Yafuso
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl