Road Kill - Poem by Francis Santaquilani
The car never stopped,
Its radio blared on.
The bullfrogs never skipped a croak.
The birds hopped around it
Never missing a note,
Until the buzzing of the flies
Became too loud.
Comments about Road Kill by Francis Santaquilani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl