Harold R Hunt Sr
School Days - Poem by Harold R Hunt Sr
There is something these days
I will see.
As the days become shorter for the year I do hear.
Children now begin to jump for joy.
As they run to their buses not with toys.
Buses here, Buses there now buses ever where.
Traffic becomes just a real joke A real slow poke.
School days are here.
WOW! the quite of the storm
Comments about School Days by Harold R Hunt Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl