Self Medication - Poem by Shelby Lanier
I look back on my past
And wonder about my thoughts; are there regrets
Or pieces that I wish hadn’t fallen?
But they did, so I can’t change that.
I think of a solution that will help,
So I pull out a piece of paper that you gave me,
From a long time ago.
I doubt you'd remember,
But it always sticks with me like glue,
“I love you! ”
Comments about Self Medication by Shelby Lanier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl