Set Free - Poem by Daniel Nairn
Oh! May my mind let lovely things hold sway,
My eyes see nothing gray.
May what I hear be Nature's call to me;
I long to be set free
From dimmest light
To sky so bright,
Escape the cluttered symmetry and be
Among the tangled tree,
Leave house and human in their squarish way;
The sun will rule my day.
Comments about Set Free by Daniel Nairn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda