Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
Setting You Free - Poem by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
If you love someone and they need to be free, give them that key to spread their wings.
Love hurts like hell if it was not meant to be, release them, exhale then let them breathe.
In this love game that we play give it your all or throw it away.
The time is now to free your mind a lost love is what you might find.
Be clear with yourself, take nothing for granted, open your heart and love it while it lasted.
Setting you free, it is confusing the soul but some times that’s the way love goes
Comments about Setting You Free by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl