Shastra - Poem by Kanishka SricharanPratap
Cannot bloom love
In the heart...
Cannot feed anyone...
Cannot flourish the life...
Cannot enlighten the life's path...
Are impure goods,
We don't need.
Throw them into funeral pyre.
Translated from Odia by
Subash Chandra Mohapatra
Comments about Shastra by Kanishka SricharanPratap
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda