Smile - Poem by Sumita Datta
Smile…. it actually costs nothing,
So, you can smile for anything
Do you know smile acts like a magic?
When your life is loaded with tragic!
Smile is priceless- no matter where,
Smile can easily vanish you fear…
Do you know when you are ill?
A sweet smile can act like a pill?
Smile can be short, smile can be long,
You can smile loud, nothing is wrong! !
Smile, it improves your face value
Smile is a gift by God, given to you! ! !
Comments about Smile by Sumita Datta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl