Someone - Poem by Violet Creek
I just want someone to hear,
what I have to say,
what is on my mind.
I just want someone to ask,
why I am the way I am, quiet, shy.
I want someone who will listen to everything,
and not judge.
Why is there no one who will do this?
I have friends that say they won't judge,
no matter what.
But I see it in their eyes, disappointment.
I want someone who will,
stick around to see the end of the story.
I want someone to share everything with.
Comments about Someone by Violet Creek
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda