Something Worth Living For - Poem by Reginald Walker
I can feel your mercy upon me.
You faithfully forgave my sins today.
God, you are so loving and kind.
You order my steps so I do not stray.
Along the way, when I often failed
You cleansed me of my sin.
You healed my wounds for me.
I am made whole once again.
Your Spirit works on my inward man.
He teaches me the things I need to know.
I am strengthen and made to stand
In the service of God forevermore.
Please hide not thou face from me.
Increase in me, your joy.
I will serve you until the ending of time.
You gave me something worth living for.
(All rights reserved)
Comments about Something Worth Living For by Reginald Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl