Spring Is Stirring... - Poem by Connetta Jean
'I don't like Winter'
said the fence to the barn...
'These black and white days
Make me wish for the Sun'
'this too shall pass'
said the Ice and the Snow
'we're a Quilt (Nature's Blanket)
Spring is stirring below'
Comments about Spring Is Stirring... by Connetta Jean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl