Star Dust - Poem by chelliah pandian
Talk to me
As if I was a falling star.
If falling down from the grace
I can’t steal a dream from the sky
Then when I die
Scrape my grave with a knife
For the little star dust
And blow it away in the air
For the musk of your dream
To grow wild.
Comments about Star Dust by chelliah pandian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl