Stay Out Of My Mind - Poem by Aez NewHeller
I'm always thinking of you
Wherever I may go
But must I let you go?
My heart says 'no'
Is this they call love?
And now I'm in love?
Or you just want me to pay attention
And tell to me that this feeling is just an infatuation
When I see you
You make my day complete
When you talk to me,
You make my heart a fast beat
I want to get you out of my mind
But what can i do?
My eyes can't stop looking at you
My eyes says 'It's a great day to see you'
(Originally Written on March 06,2007)
Comments about Stay Out Of My Mind by Aez NewHeller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl