Sandra van Coppenhagen
Strange - Poem by Sandra van Coppenhagen
Strange, I have never felt so alone, yet so comfortable with it.
The darkness is no longer a foe to fight against.
But a friend, welcoming me back with open arms.
I've learned now what is important.
I know now what I need to do.
And I welcome the challenge happily.
The older you get, the more you learn.
The more you start to forget the things that made you happy once.
Childish ways and beliefs become ignorance.
Childhood dreams are hardly remembered.
Comments about Strange by Sandra van Coppenhagen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl