Sweet Sweet... - Poem by Eric Markisen
oh sweet sweet.....
i'll use you to drown out the screams
the cries of reality
she is especially loud
but with enough of my sweet sweet......
i wont be able to hear her
or her whines
Comments about Sweet Sweet... by Eric Markisen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl