Taken From Me - Poem by Paige Keever
Why have they taken this form me? Swallowed down in to the deep dark depths, of the ruin he calls love. The place where love and hate combine. In which they commense deaths of the loved. Therefore creating a sickend madness of a spiraling downfall to a little girls intuition.
Comments about Taken From Me by Paige Keever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl