Te Amo - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
How many ways can I say I love you?
Is breá liom tú.
Shall I keep telling you?
There are so many ways to say I love you.
Tôi yêu bạ n
Ich liebe dich,
Do you hear me now?
There was a time when I couldn't say these words
Yet now I can't stop saying them.
我 爱 你
Jeg elsker deg
Aš tave myliu
Es tevi mī lu
How many times to I have to say it,
In so many languages.
All I can say to you is that:
I love you.
Comments about Te Amo by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl