Angel of Darkness
Technolgy - Poem by Angel of Darkness
Gizmos and gadgets
Widgets and wadgets
Things that fill us with glee.
Boppits and bippits
Cuttits and snippets
They wont get a thing out of me.
Lefties and righties
Digits and dighties
By now you should be confused.
Brifties and brofties
Liftys and loftys
At the same time i hope you're amused.
Tickkits and tackkets
Wickets and wackkets
These are not things that you need
Heffetts and teffetts
Crickets and creckets
I'm not sure if this makes a good read.
Figgits and wiggits
Duggits and diggits
If you understand, then well done to you!
Hacketts and rackets
Zackets and quakkets
I wrote it, and I'm confused too! !
Comments about Technolgy by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda