Jennifer Ann Kraengel
Thanks - Poem by Jennifer Ann Kraengel
Thank you for being here.
to help me and console me.
You brighten my day
and you take away
and my tears.
Comments about Thanks by Jennifer Ann Kraengel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl