The Count Down - Poem by Patricia Martin
The count down has started!
Time is passing by
Don't let this moment go! ! !
This is the time, to realize
Everyone needs to know! JESUS CHRIST!
Our Lord! Our Savior! Our King!
The count down is here! ! !
Think of those, who don't even know Him! ! !
Even Those, who you love so dear!
Don't let this moment slip by You
Tell Everyone about Jesus! For He is True! ! !
He's the Only Way! Everyone can be SAVED!
Through Him! We can Become Born-again!
Redeemed from our sins,
Receive Eternal Life! With Christ!
Jesus is coming for Whosoever Believes!
Home with Him! ! ! ! For Eternity! ! !
Comments about The Count Down by Patricia Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda