The End Of The World Is Snide? - Poem by Dan Reynolds
<B>They say this Saturday is 'Judgement Day'!
A mighty earthquake quivers in the wings.
The graves of the believers, so they say,
will open up to Heaven's hallowed rings.
But those who died without a faith in God
will walk again among those still alive.
This terrifying tale strikes me as odd,
like something written by someone who's five.
The world's moral decline is held to blame
and Israel's appearance on the fray
one other omen they've put in the frame..?
The movements showing Pride in being Gay!
It's at this juncture that the logic stutters...
when 'Zombie Day' has been foretold, by homophobic nutters..; ¬) </B>
Comments about The End Of The World Is Snide? by Dan Reynolds
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl