The Flight - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
on the tears of a lake,
where the spirits reveal their weakness in the eyes of the Earth,
praying to the mist to forgive their immortality.
In the darkness of the temples, haunted by the sins of the lost,
as the holy grail keeps its secrets inside the breath of the wind,
where butterflies mate with the rainbow beams of joy.
In the fire of the passions of our flesh,
where sadness becomes ecstasy,
desire becomes delusion,
hope a dream,
Comments about The Flight by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl