The Gardener Xxiv: Do Not Keep To Yourself - Poem by Rabindranath Tagore
Do not keep to yourself the secret of
your heart, my friend!
Say it to me, only to me, in secret.
You who smile so gently, softly
whisper, my heart will hear it, not my
The night is deep, the house is
silent, the birds' nests are shrouded
Speak to me through hesitating
tears, through faltering smiles, through
sweet shame and pain, the secret of
Comments about The Gardener Xxiv: Do Not Keep To Yourself by Rabindranath Tagore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl