The Hole - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
'My world is just a tiny fractal'
cried the seagull,
but to my mind, that was illegal.
O, well, what a hell!
He was so dull and tall,
but who am I to deny his call?
it was me who burned that sex-doll
in the middle of the hall
(God rest her soul) .
And that's all I can recall...
Comments about The Hole by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda