Christian K. Montiel
The Last Sunset. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
The last sunset.
As I keep writing another note to those who would never going to read what I had wrote, my life just pass into the thin air and the answers that I was looking for dissolve into the wind.
I’m leaving with out saying good bye and please mother wipes those tears from your beautiful eyes that never were able to see something good in me.
I did cry but I cry inside so nobody could it see that I was getting weak with every minute that my life was going away and the pain I couldn’t feel it anymore.
Ashes is what I have become and into the wind I’m flying free at last I can be with out any worry and into the last sunset my life is complete.
Comments about The Last Sunset. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl