The Life That I Dream Of - Poem by Mary Wismer
Here in your Arms my love, my desire
is to be where you are. Here in my Hearth
you shown me where to start. I know for sure
we will never be apart. I love you forever
in you I am complete. In your hand where my soul rest.
I will hear what you will say,
I will give you my whole heart
My days are filled with you all those times I felt so new.
This is the life that I dream
That I would seek you and you'd been seen.
This is the truth that sets me free.
This is the stage and scene of new beginnings.
Comments about The Life That I Dream Of by Mary Wismer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl