The "Luddite" - Poem by Justin Aptaker
i don't need to live out loud
content with silence holy
Martha, dear, with anxious fear
activities are works only
where did we learn to value
values below productivity?
and labor valued above love
and calculation over creativity?
And quantity over quality?
lengthy gestation is inward felt
I thank Her Spirit birth is not
on cold conveyor belts
Comments about The "Luddite" by Justin Aptaker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl