The Physical Of Squares - Poem by Rozmanshah Abdullah
Does the universe dream?
As we sleep day and night
Can there be stillness in motion?
As the cripple stares at the ticking clock
Is order the origin of chaos?
As we felt the tremor of expansion
Does nature shares our imagination?
As we create, migrate and advance
A matter aka a ripple?
Interspersing our collective unconsciousness
As we accept the dictum of
The world sprang from nothing
In a single moment
Contortionist have we become
One on top of another
Our paradox of life
Small makes bright
Big emits puny ray
The end is never near
Comments about The Physical Of Squares by Rozmanshah Abdullah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl