The Sense - Poem by Satan's Sibling
The sense lies dormant,
Not knowing when to awake.
So he lies asleep for years,
Waiting for the hand of fate.
It sleeps for a lifetime,
Until touched by a hand from above.
In my mind it will live,
With the peace of a dove.
Comments about The Sense by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda