The Steps Of The Righteous - Poem by Reginald Walker
Lord, there are no more words that I can say.
I just need you to always help me every day.
I need help as I climb the steps of true righteousness.
I need your protection as I face these challenges and tests.
Lord, I need your help so I don't make a misstep along way.
I need your help and strength to overcome my fears each day.
Lord, you are the only one that orders the righteous step.
Lord, that's the reason why I know God, I need your help.
(For more information please read the following: Psalm 37: 23-34)
Comments about The Steps Of The Righteous by Reginald Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl